Monday, August 18, 2008

Overview of My Summer!



It has taken a lot of thinking to realize this but summer is almost over. So I thought one of the ways I could end it is with a blog about what I did this summer. Lots of those pictures you see on that slide show are from the summer, this summer was one of the greatest, I didn't go to Europe like I wanted and travel to the many countries but I did spend it with Family in friends, and in the end that is all you would ever need in this world "Love" many of my amazing ninja powers were either acquired by family and friends or I practiced the moves on them. I spent a day with my sister and my dad hiking which was fun I was late for work but who needs work when you have family. I spent about a week with my whole family at bear lake having a blasty blast (screw you spell check Blasty Blast is a word). We did many things that just made it an amazing trip. We talked about our plans for our next trip which I'm so excited for! I didn't go to San Fransisco but I'm not regretting my decision on not going schools more important and I spent it with other friends and watched Batman where I became emotional. I worked most of the summer but with one of the best jobs in the entire universe, a job where I get to act like a kid and society is okay with it. I went and visited my sister for the first time at her hobbit house where not only did I go to visit her but I had to prove to the non-believers that I know where Logan is! I had a bonfire with my friends where we sat and talked about life. I went on bike rides with friends and family where we did the same thing. I also met new friends at my new job and hung out with friends from my old jobs. My summer was jam packed with adventure but when it all ended the only thing I could say is when does school start back up. I'm actually excited for school my plan is to get good enough grades that I actually meet scholarship standards.

4 comments:

Lovely Lizzy said...

You are addicted, but it's fun and it feeds my addiction. I can at least know that when I go to get on for like the millionth time in the day someone will have written something.
I love our family too. It's fantastic because you're all my best friends. It's great.
Yeah for school too. I miss it. It feels so rewarding.

Becka said...

Blasty blast is a real word, spell checker is just un-hip. And now that you know where Logan is I will never doubt your navigational skills again. Hope your school year is awesome!

Marf said...

I hate to pop your bubble, but being able to find Logan does not make you a navigational genius. You are a true Ninja genius though, I have bruises to prove it. Summer was a blasty blast, I am going to miss having you around when school starts. Blog on son!

LM said...

Glad you had a fun summer...but can you have a blasty blast in school too...do they teach ninja skills there?