Monday, November 24, 2008

My week so far..

So I thought I would just blog for a second because I really have nothing to do and realized that I haven't blogged in awhile. So I'm going to blog about my semi crappy day to start my week of giving thanks. It all started off with me sleeping in because I was so tired from friday night and drinking a whole 6 pack of pepsi which kept me up till 5 a.m. So I slept in past Spanish and I know I probably missed something just a bit important hopefully not too important, plus my dad took the bike lock off his bike which I use and left it at home so I have an unlocked bike on campus and I'm praying that it does not get stolen because its not my bike and it is one of my dads favorite bikes. Plus the battery charger on my phone is not working so my phone is on low battery till I figure out the problem. So thats me week so far hopefully everything works out in the end, after all it is thanksgiving week woot woot, lots and lots of food.

1 comment:

Marf said...

I am sorry your week started out so crappy. Mine isn't much better so far. I had to take today off to go get molds made for a new retainer (remember, the dog ate mine) and I have to take tomorrow off too so that I can have it fitted. That will give me how many hours this week...oh I know, Zero zip nil.
On the Pepsi thing...might I just say that "I told you so".
We can both have better weeks, I am sure of it. Let's start tonight with a little MSBM. Love ya, Mommy