Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things I want to see

I just thought I would do a quick blog on things that I would like to do while I am on this earth(not saying I'm going to die anytime soon but its nice to make a list). I sat looking at the stars the other night and tried to think of the wonderful things that I have done and there are quite a few but not enough in my book. I really haven't left this state for fun things to do Las Vegas is probably the one fun out of state thing I can remember. According to many people I'm missing out on a ton of amazing adventures. So here's a list of not just place I want to go to but also a list of things I want to do.
  1. First I want to go to San Fransisco and stay there for awhile and enjoy its amazing tourist attractions.
  2. I would also like to travel to every continent.
  3. I want to witness the Northern lights.
  4. While I'm in Alaska I want to travel by sled dogs.
  5. I want to witness someone big apologizing for any big mistakes he has done whether its a celebrity, religious leader, or a politician, but then I want to see everyone forgive him for it. (this will probably never happen but its nice to dream)
  6. I want to see a whole city make a vow of silence for 1 maybe 2 min and just listen.
  7. I want to see everyone I know find true happiness.
  8. I want to visit Motaray bay aquarium, and the Sandiego Zoo.
  9. I want to learn how to surf.
  10. I want to sit and have lunch with a homeless person (that's not crazy) and just see what went wrong and try and fix it.
  11. I want to see 1 of the worlds problems fixed by a child.
  12. I want to go in a submarine and view the bottom of the ocean.
These are just a few of the things I would like to witness or visit.

1 comment:

Becka said...

I love your list! Especially the apology one, very thoughtful. We'll have to go to San Francisco some time, I'll show you some of the awesome places I know, then we'll find some even cooler ones. Then we'll run around town quoting "So I Married An Axe Murderer" lines. It will be awesome.