Monday, September 8, 2008

How I spend my very little freetime.

So I'm writing from school, and I'm going to talk about the many different dogs I have selected that have good traits to be a pet for the Downard family, such as good with kids, house pet/ outside pet, all climates, city pet and so on and so forth.

I will start off with the Norwegian elkhound. Full grown it be alittle passed an adults knees. It is really good with kids which I know is one thing everyone is looking for in our next dog. It is also a good city dog and is adaptable to all climates. This dog is basically lightning with a tail. This is a dog that I would really like because I'm not a fan of the short dogs, I know a few who have them and some are nice but most are really snippy when someone pushes them around because they are so small, and knowing tyler that might be a problem.






Now the next dog is a little smaller but not punting size for me. The Norwegian Lundehund (those Norwegians know their dogs) full grown they come to an adults knee. They are also good with kids and are basically the same as the norwegian elkhound but smaller and a different color. So its like a mini lightning.
Next the portugese pondengo this one comes in all three sizes you just have check before you select which one you pick. I could maybe live with a small one but I would prefer a medium size one. This dog is good with children when respect is established between them, which is good because I didn't notice tyler ever trying to kill lightning they are watch dogs and hunting dogs which are kinda cool. They also come in short haired which means less shedding.




The Australian Cattle Dog!!! This is the dog I want! its lightning with pointy ears and a tail and more grey. Now this one is good with kids but should be supervised just in case a evil little kid tries to pull its tail or hurt it. I just love this dog theres no exceptions this is the best dog in the whole world. Its even the size for a lap dog, and they are so fun and energetic.





Border Collie is my second favorite. They have about the same personality of the Australian cattle dog but they are bigger and are black and white. All of these dogs that I have selected are very intelligent so that makes them really fast learners, all of them are loyal dogs and also very good watch dogs which means they will help us counter the surprise ninja attacks. We all liked roxy but we knew the problems with puppies so she had to go and roxy was a border collie.

German Shepherd, awesome dog loveable, fun to play with intelligent, bigger than usual dog we have had but not too big. German shepherds are just great dogs, plus they could help us find the good places to hide drugs and stuff where drug dogs can't smell. Also if our house collapses it will help us find people under the rubble .
These are just some of the dogs that I have studied and really really like. I would be happy with any of these dogs. As you can tell I'm getting to the point where I want another dog really really badly. Just not the same with out a soft lovable animal in the house and the bird hates me so that doesn't work.

2 comments:

Marf said...

All I want is a jack russell terrier. I want a dog that is as smart as eddie, I think you could have a discussion with eddie and he might even be able to talk back. I want a dog that is smart enough to know when I am mad at them and to behave. Maybe a dog with no hair and no teeth...and no poo...or pee. Actually, I take that back, I don't really want a dog at all. Nice try though. Do you still love me?

Becka said...

You bring up some very good points here, what a very well researched piece. I vote Border Collie. Not a naughty border collie, but an old border collie like my friend Nate's dog (its name is Hero, which I like), it's totally obedient, when its not doing what you ask it to it just sits. Awesome.